Urban Marriage 13: Atlanta Girls’ Wedding Bells by Tulipe Pascere
SERIES Book 13: young divorcée and her lesbian friend are wed by their pastor with two of four Christian parents strongly opposing the union
AMAZON KINDLE FICTION: Lesbian Romance / Christian Romance
Mature Christian audience: adult conversations, no violence, no erotica
Targeted Age Group:: 21 – 30 plus
Heat/Violence Level: Heat Level 3 – PG-13
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
We explore contemporary marriage and faith in our URBAN MARRIAGE series. In Urban Marriage 13, two Atlanta women bond after their broken relationships. Pastoral counseling affirms their commitment in the face of strong opposition from Christian family members. Will they make it to the altar?
How Did You Come up With Your Characters?
We write from personal experiences and real-life situations of friends in the faith community. Quiet study and pastoral counseling have shaped our views. We strive to understand both sides of an issue. Our characters make mistakes, have doubts, and find peace with God in their life decisions.
1. Mom Rejects Her Lesbian Daughter's Engagement
2. Mom Insists on Premarital Counseling to Avoid a Foolhardy Decision
3. Sherri and Aubrey Discuss Family
4. Aubrey Assures Sherri
5. Some Parents are Boss, Some Jail Keepers
6. Pastor Pete
7. Café Stop
8. More Couples Therapy Session at Intimacy Restored
9. After the Surrogate Partner Session
10. Counsel with Pastor Isabel
11. Marla's News
12. Counsel with Pastor Isabel and Husband Paul
13. Asking Hard Questions
14. Forgiving Family Members Who Judge
15. Mom Goes off the Rails (Menopause?)
16. Aubrey's Dad Has a Change of Heart
17. Undeserved Love
18. Rooms of a Marriage
19. Dinner with Muriel (Who Married that Seminary Prof)
20. Seven Stages in Accepting a Gay Family Member
21. Wedding Bells!
22. Aubrey's Notes for a Romance Novel
23. The Dreaded Christian Books Reviewers Chapters
Links to Purchase eBook version – Click links for book samples, reviews and to purchase
Buy this eBook On Amazon
About the Author
Follow the author on Amazon
Follow the author on Social Media:
All information was provided by the author and not edited by us. This is so you get to know the author better.