About Featured Book: Discover Crochet Yarn Art, A Comprehensive, Illustrated Beginner’s Guide by Genevieve Ann Christeson
There’s a certain appeal to hobbies that let you make extraordinary objects out of simple things – and crocheting easily dominates this creative DIY space.
One of the most popular crafts enjoyed by people of all ages and walks of life – including celebrities – crocheting hits that sweet spot of being the perfect productive pastime that is unbelievably affordable.
And this art – honed with time and expanded by various cultures – offers more than just an outlet for your creativity. Along with the feelings of happiness and pride, this simple craft has been reported to benefit people in many ways, such as:
● Giving a sense of accomplishment
● Reducing stress and anxiety
● Improving self-esteem and self-confidence also opens you up to a secondary source of income – you can sell your crochet projects to earn money.
Not bad for a hobby, right?
But if there’s a hint of doubt in your mind that, having never picked up a hook, you will get lost in the threads, then no need to worry. In this guide modeled for beginners, you’ll embark on a journey to bring out your inner crochet wizard as you discover:
● Crochet Art 101 – prime yourself with the absolute basics and master techniques stitch-by-stitch in a highly detailed yet friendly way
● A brief history of the origins of crochet and various cultures that influenced it into its modern avatar
● The surprising benefits of crocheting – from stress relief to an increase in productivity and focus, including business opportunities as a side hustle!
● An accessible, easy-to-use guide to deciphering the challenging crochet patterns and various techniques (along with a handy symbol chart)
● 7 essential stitches to practice and master, with several unique stitch patterns to spice up your projects
● A comprehensive tools and materials list to help you get started right away (from crochet hooks to yarn types and more)
● 11 easy-to-crochet patterns, from fashion staples like scarves to household items and even Amigurumi toys!
And much more.
This deeply rewarding hobby is perfect to not only help you stay relaxed and mindful, but also allows you to express your artistic side through deeply creative yet practical projects. What’s more, the guide also comes with clear instructions and tips for left-handed crafters.
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print
This book is in Kindle Unlimited!