Here’s what 5,000 years of medical wisdom have to say about pregnancy:
Modern medicine has created a big rift between body, mind, and soul.
For a long time, and even today, mainstream medicine has focused on the separation of each of the body’s systems, studying and treating them independently from the whole.
It’s only recently that it started endorsing an idea that ancient medical practices understood all along. Our health is much more complex than one ailing part of our body and is, in fact, the sum of who we are, what we do, how we behave, and how we feel.
You may be at this point in your life where you’re ready to have a baby, but you’re also looking for a way to have a healthy pregnancy both for you and your child.
With a gentle and comprehensive approach to health, you may find everything you’ve been looking for within the teachings of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda isn’t only the science of holistic medicine but also of prevention.
It’ll allow for a healthier pregnancy, minimizing potential complications by looking at what you eat, how your environment promotes your wellbeing, mental health, and general lifestyle, and then making individualized plans to fit your physical and energetic needs.
The body is smarter than you think, and its connection to natural laws has been quite undermined by modern medicine.
By balancing your energies following the Ayurvedic approach to better health, you certainly can give yourself the gift of an uncomplicated pregnancy.
And the best part is that you can do it all without having to subject yourself to invasive medical procedures or toxic meds.
In Ayurveda Pregnancy, you will discover:
● The basic principles of the Ayurvedic approach to health so that you can finally take control of your wellbeing and that of your baby
● The Ayurvedic secret to a comfortable and seamless pregnancy
● How painful menstruation is a sign of an unhealthy reproductive system, as well as natural remedies that will drastically increase your chances of conception
● The Ayurvedic wisdom on food and how you can use your diet to your advantage to counter common pregnancy difficulties
● A month-by-month food supplement plan that will guide your body through the three Ayurvedic stages of pregnancy
● The crucial lifestyle changes you need to make to allow optimal development of your fetus
● Postpartum Ayurvedic care to get you back on your feet in no time
And much more.
Many women have difficult pregnancies with complications that can go beyond the scope of mainstream medicine.
The oldest medicine in the world has a lot of wisdom to offer, especially when it comes to the miracle of life.
With the holistic care approach of Ayurveda, you can go through this exciting period of your life filled only with excitement and anticipation.
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print, audiobook