About Featured Book: Leveled Up – Your Guide to the World of Investing by J Hopkin
Books about investing are a dime a dozen. They’re great if you’re interested in the author’s personal strategies and theories, but often you’ll find that without a core understanding of investing, what worked for them bears no resemblance to what could work for you. The simple fact is you need to create your own strategy, based off a decent understanding of the basics of investing.
Leveled Up is the quintessential guide for novice investors, millennials, and the Gen-Z folks who want to learn the fundamentals of investing in a clear, concise format, that makes sense to them.
This book offers more than just theories and provides step-by-step information on what successful investors know about the investing process. You’ll find:
• The basics of asset types and classes
• Information about core holdings vs trades
• Explanations of financial markets and how they work
• Crucial information about economic and market cycles
• Understanding asset-class and sector rotations
• Evaluation methods including technical analysis and real estate
• How to read and understand financial statements
• How to understand how we are taxed and different types of income
• How to assess risk, risk tolerance, hedging, and insuring
• And so much more!
If you’ve always wanted to know how to understand investing and how to get started investing, this comprehensive guide is chockful of must-know information to help you get a leg up and leveled up.
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print