About Featured Book: Framing Success: 20 Essential Lessons for Achieving Entrepreneurial Greatness from a Self-Made Multimillionaire by Leslie McIntyre-Tavella
Being a successful entrepreneur is exhilarating, but it’s not for the faint of heart. In business today, being good is merely the entry fee. In order for your business to thrive, you must be consistently exceptional. No one knows that better than Leslie McIntyre-Tavella, who, at the age of only twenty-two years old—without a high school diploma and with the odds stacked against her—started her own business, which she bootstrapped into a $20 million award-winning firm.
Framing Success highlights Leslie McIntyre-Tavella’s keys to entrepreneurial success, including how to
• build a strong foundation to construct a solid business;
• find and secure a rock-star crew through strategic and unconventional talent optimization practices;
• cut through the distractions and noise of a business and quickly get to the root issues;
• provide outstanding engagement for your customers;
• articulate, share, and grow your vision.
The lessons Leslie offers aren’t things you can learn at Harvard Business School; they are crucial lessons she learned on the job. Now you can take her hard-earned, practical, and invaluable experience and create your own rewarding blueprint for entrepreneurial triumph and success!
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print